Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Muse Fuel

It has been Monday all day long, and I don't know about you, but when it comes to the M-word, I am of the same opinion as Garfield.  If you, too, are worn a bit thin by the first day of the work week, and you're having some trouble getting your muse to get out of bed then I just might have the answer.

It's time for another installment of Monday Muse Fuel.

It seems zombies are all the craze these days.  I don't know if they are the new vampire, but they have definitely captured our hearts and minds (or is it brains?).  So, what would you say if I told you that zombies were real?

I tell you no lies.  Very real, though a bit smaller than you might think.  But if you feed this story to your muse I'm sure she can come up with something zomielicious--yeah, I went there.

No comments: